Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Share | 

Application: Conway - ACCEPTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conway

PostSubject: Application: Conway - ACCEPTED   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Why did you apply: I don't want to be alone in the game of course, i need someone to train, hunt, do quest, chat and hang out with. I've met
Kleopatra ingame and she seems so nice and kind, Because i sold her a Bunny Pants. Then afterwards she pm'd me asking
if i do have a guild, then she tells about infinity. and i found this guild so interesting. I love pvp and guild wars and it seems
Infinity suits my guild satisfaction. Smile

IGN(In Game Nick): Conway

Class: Assassin

Level: 29

Are you able to come online for Emporia War: Yes, my desktop is on almost like 24/7, unless i have to go out for grocery and stuff. Smile

Have ventrilo and microphone: Ventrilo no, Microphone yes and i can make a ventrilo account i assume. Smile

Please write a Summary of your Class Build (Why and What did you Add): Actually i have a guide, i took out from forums, Wicked's guide
Technically my build is pvp i do love pvp's xD, I've added to important pvp skills Rocket Punch for Stun, Throwing Dagger(Awesome skill!) Ambush, April Pool, Violent Blow, Swift Attack, Burrow(Prerequisite), Shadow Walk(Prerequisite) and Lv. 1 Vitality and Lv. 2 Dexterity
I dont know why but thats what wicked's guide, Im new to the game so i dont really know which skills i do need for a Assassin pvp build.

Country: Technically USA but im currently in philippines for some family stuffs and business.

How active you are: Like 8-10 Hours but i usually leave my Character On when im doing things and while sleeping.

Would you make an effort to do guild Quests: Yeah, I'd love to. I've never done any guild quests before so it'll be interesting.

Something Interesting about you: I'm a lover not a hater, Connoisseur of life.
Back to top Go down

Application: Conway - ACCEPTED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1