Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Share | 

Application: Reila

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reila

PostSubject: Application: Reila   Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Hihi!

Why did you apply?: I've been looking for a nice guild to join for a while now, I'm looking for a friendly environment and a guild that isn't just about numbers, but interaction and participation =3 [Plus, Kleo invited me to apply xD *honesty*]

IGName: Reila
Class: Jester (I KNOW another Jester ._.) However I am willing to work on my Magician > Acolyte if needed for WoE =]
Level: 27
Are you able to come online for Emporia war?: Yes. I work/school from home so I'm pretty much always available!
Ventrilo?: Yes, and you'll regret letting me on.. I talk.. a lot! Once I get comfortable of course xD

Class Build Summary

At the moment I'm completely bypassing theif skills. I have Max points in Upper Screwdriver, Final Descision for my level right now. This means I have alot of free SP, about 200+. Which meaaaaans you can mold me however you would like =3 Even though those two skills are sufficient for a Jester lmao!

Screenie!

How Active are you?: I play every day, usually 4 hours at the very least. I have nothing better to do =[
Would you make an effort to do guild quests:[b] Of course, I was actually wondering what guilds meant by 'Guild Dailies' for a while, I guess they are quests that help level the guild? Anyway, anything that involves Killing, Being Social, Gaining Exp, and Looking pretty is OK by me =]
Something Interesting About you?[b] My depth perception sucks. Really. It's a good thing I started playing a class that spams AOE skills or I'd be screwed xD When I was a thief Id be mashing X for the longest time and not hit anything because my depth perception was off a little! On top of that, I'm a healer at heart. I played WoW for way too many years of my life as a Holy Priest and Holy Paladin, so if healers are needed, I wouldn't argue with switching classes! (As long as I got help with Farrel D= He smells XD)

OH and I play with a PC controller =3 Soooo much fun~
Back to top Go down

Application: Reila
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1