Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Share | 

dating usa - Not in the mood for BS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaggaWag

PostSubject: dating usa - Not in the mood for BS   Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 am

Maitland dating - Just me, you, and the bedroom My name is Mollie GRANTHAM I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Tamworth free online dating Hervey Bay free online dating Free Internet Dating Western Australia free online dating Shepparton-Mooroopna online dating I am into all kinds of music except classical and opera. I am not the type who can't stay at home...I like to read also...anything really that catches my attention I am not too picky. I think I am ready to settle down no so I am giving this a shot. I like funny guys that can keep me laughing and entertained. I dont want a boyfrind but I do want a guy to have fun with in and out of bed. You must look at least kind of good and be experienced. Let me know if u wanna chill or maybe do more. I want 2 met up with men for no strings attached sex - the wilder the better. I am not looking for a relationship - just sex. If interested then send me an email and u wont be disappointed! I'm funny, energetic, wild, and ready. I'm the kind of person that will do anything once... and a lot of things twice. My friends say I like to live dangerously, but I think that I just don't like to waste an opportunity... what do you say... u up for it? im in a dry streak and need some sex in the worst way. if you are a clean, discreet, respectful, male looking to have some fun, please reply. leave am email or phone number. protection is a must too, sorry. I've worked simultaneously as a yoga nistructor and dominatrix. I want to spread joy and love..and yes, I think domination and bondage can be part of that. This is a strange idea to most people, but B&D involves an enormous amount of trust, and love for one's self to acknowledge desires, along with honesty and empathy. If you understand what I mean, I'd love to hear from you!
Back to top Go down

dating usa - Not in the mood for BS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1