Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Share | 

(Early?) Guild Application (Reinheit)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reinheit

PostSubject: (Early?) Guild Application (Reinheit)   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:15 pm

General Questions
Why did you apply: Pretty much impressed with the "advertisment" guild topic I found on the IAH forums and I've been looking for an active guild which I can grow with. Also, having a Vent server is awesome!
IGN(In Game Nick): Reinheit
Class: Hunter/ Trapper soon to be
Level: 37 (Just started like 3-4 days ago, but will hit the required level in a few days as it's my current goal to join. Will keep updating this thread if necessary. PROOF OF MY ACTIVENESS FTW.) :p
Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): For sure.
Have Ventrilo and Microphone: Of course. It's one of gaming's treasures. <3

Detailed and your opinions
[*]Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: Well the current guild I'm in is just for the Medal. It's a dead one anyway. Might as well consider this the first.
[*]Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): Im still a hunter at the moment, going pure PVE build to gain faster levels. Will reset whenever necessary tho.
[*]Do you know anyone in the guild: Sadly, no.

About yourself
Country(just to let us know more about you): Singapore
How active you are(please be honest): Around 14 Hours a day on average if I'm not out.
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Of course.
Something interesting about you: Hmm, it's maint time and I'm bored so I'll do a nice and comprehensive introduction. I'm an active gamer, spending most of my days in front of the screen. Call me no life if you must but i just love gaming too much, thought i make time for other stuff too. If you ever played these following games you might have met me. Quite a decent achievement list i must say.
My long ass resume. Click the "Spoiler" LOL.
Spoiler:

I'm a pure MMO grind addict. Just ignore my complaints whenever I'm doing that as it's been a bad habit of mine since forever. :p And hey, I play a game to be the best, so might as well invest in me while you still can! It'll only cost you a guild slot which you won't regret letting me have!

Well, if it gets rejected, for what i guess would be lack of levels, I'll prolly ask again in a few days when i hit the target.

Cheers and thanks for reading! ^_^
Back to top Go down

(Early?) Guild Application (Reinheit)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1