Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Share | 

Application (Corticarte) -Accepted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestia

PostSubject: Application (Corticarte) -Accepted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Why did I apply: I would like to join a guild I would be comfortable with and that can grow with me, so I think Infinity is the right guild for me <--Straight off Kleopatra's example lols. If it is the example given by the leader, I would assume it to be the ideal answer right??

To be honest I've tried applying to Celestial if you look up their thread in the iahgames forum. But I have second thoughts about them now because I feel that they are playing me. First I apply when they say min lvl req is 20, then no 1 respond to me, suddenly someone quote my sentence and then revised lvl req upwards to 25 and tell me to talk to him again when I am 25... I dont feel the guild is sincere in their recruitment at all. For this guild, just like what I've said for Celestial guild too.. it is really simple. All the guilds always ask for the same thing... active, social, wanna work for the better tmr, pvp, pve, fun loving, etc.. They are ALL THE SAME... When everyone sets the same criteria, it is equivalent to not having any criteria at all so now it is a simple matter of how much I feel for the guild name and also random luck of choice. I just happened to like the guild name as well and I decided to give the guild a try and see if it live up to its ideals. Similarly the guild has the option to choose if they wanna give me a try, it works both ways.

After all the ranting.... here it goes....

IGN(In Game Nick): Corticarte

Class: Hunter

Level: 24

Country(just to let us know more about you): Singapore

How active you are(please be honest): Weekdays w/o Night class = 5 hours, Weekdays w/ Night class = 1 hour or never play, Weekends w/o going out = 14 to 16 hours, Weekends w/ going out = 6 to 8 hours. How's that? Very Happy

Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Maybe? If there are homies wanna do it together and I dont feel like farming set then yes. Alone? Nah....

Something interesting about you: I am boring! I am no life! I am loser! I am lame! Nothing is interesting, the end. LOL!
Back to top Go down
GinX
Egpytian Craftsman
Egpytian Craftsman

PostSubject: Re: Application (Corticarte) -Accepted   Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:46 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Application (Corticarte) -Accepted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1