Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Share | 

Application: narusan Oracle(Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
naruchan
Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

PostSubject: Application: narusan Oracle(Accepted)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:49 am

General Questions
Why did you apply: I am looking for a guild that is very active and takes part in the WOE. Guild relationships are also important and helps keep the game interesting and fun. I feel that Infinity is able to provide this and capable of making history in the Dragonica we're playing.

IGN(In Game Nick): narusan
Class: Oracle
Level: 42
Are you able to come online for Emporia War (Mondays GMT+8 1pm-3pm): Yes
Have Ventrilo and Microphone: Yes, and I will use it.

Detailed and your opinions
[*]Is this your first guild? If not, why did you leave your last guild: I was in the guild xVongola. Made friends with them and bonded together. However the guild lacked activeness and i quickly became the highest level in the guild, thus lacking the competitive side of the game.

[*]Please write a Summary of your class build(Why and What did you add): Have Air Combo 3/3 to hopefully master the "Infinite air Combo", 1 to Mp Potion Maximation, Magic Enhancement Lv1, Mp Recovery Increase, Wide Heal, Sanctuary, Resurrection and Double Shot. The first few are not really helpful and rarely used. Wide Heal has too long of casting time and Hp restore is much more effective. Sancuary is limited to only at a certain spot and heals even if the person takes 1 hp of damage which there after 10 ticks makes it useless. Resurrection 1 point because after a revive, an instant heal will be more then enough to keep the person running. I pay attention to my party members health especially when bossing.
Double Shot obviously is better then diffusion cannon =). 2/5 for Diffusion to get 5/5 Lightning Strike. This is to ensure that a group of mobs is not an issue to me and being able to take them down would be much effective towards the enhancement of the MM run timings. 5/5 Flasher for stunning and WOE purpose. Build plan for Oracle will not include the tree that contains Mp transfer because they are not needed. maxing the rest except perfect seal which would be only 1/5 because of the current Perfect Seal bug and it is not really needed to be invulnerable for so long.
[*]Do you know anyone in the guild: AndyGami

About yourself: Sorry for the long wall of text explaining my build >.< If your not an Oracle you can skip it hehe =p Anyways I'm studying in Ngee Ann Poly now and probably planning to join the navy after graduation as I'm in my Third year course Engineering Informatics. I have been known for playing many MMORPGs and I have tested many which some includes, WoW, Diablo,R.O.S.E, Dakeron,Perfect World and many many more (Can't remember all >.<). Real Hardcore player.
Country(just to let us know more about you): Singapore
How active you are(please be honest): 6 Hours a day if I do not have to accompany gf =p
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Yes, definetely a must do.
Something interesting about you: The Universe is an Illusion that sustains All Reality. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.

PostSubject: Re: Application: narusan Oracle(Accepted)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 am

Lol you are so funny.
But Andy says he haven't seen you around before.

Anyway, we need oracles. Hope you can push harder and level like our guild's Mama.

Accepted.

Egyptian Slave
Egyptian Slave

PostSubject: Re: Application: narusan Oracle(Accepted)   Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Hehe I don't know whos Andy either =p Thanks i'll pm you ingame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: narusan Oracle(Accepted)   

Back to top Go down

Application: narusan Oracle(Accepted)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1