Guild -Infinity-, Dragonica, Elga Server.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
-Infinity- Recruiting only level 45s and above.
WTB> Trappers and Myrmidons!

Share | 

Application - Kennith (Acolyte) (Accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kennith

PostSubject: Application - Kennith (Acolyte) (Accepted)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:44 pm

General Questions

Why did you apply:
I am feeling a bit lonely playing all day with people who aren't really friendly or talkative. It's an MMO and it should be one, not a single player RPG. I would also like to settle in an extremely active guild because I am an extremely active player.
IGN: Kennith
Class: Acolyte
Level: 30
Are you able to come online for Emporia War: Yes, but I don't know much about it.
Have Ventrilo and Microphone: Yes, and I use it often.

Details and Opinions

Is this your first guild: Yes, this is my first guild for this game.
Summary of your class build: I didn't raise the MP skills to save my SP on other skills. The way I saw it was, I would rather have more skill points to work with than saving money. Meteor is level 3, didn't really see the need to get to 5 once I saw how deadly diffusion was and all it does is just mess other players combos up, so I don't use it as often. As of now I'm still mainly working on PvE Support since I don't have any PvP skills, however it's nothing that can't be fixed with a skill reset scroll which I am planning to buy once I hit the 3rd Job. Once I do, it'll be full support from there, of course I'll be keeping Diffusion and I'll be getting chain lightning.
Do you know anyone in the guild: Not yet.

About Me

How active you are: Around 12-16 hours a day, depending on the day, TBH I don't play much during the weekends, or towards the weekends at times, but I will be on for Emporia War if you need me.
Would you make an effort to do guild quests: Of course.
Something interesting about you: I love feeling useful, and that's exactly why I chose to be an Acolyte, I already know how it works and what to get, but if there are any extra advice, I'll gladly take them. I've also got to 30 in 3 days, and continuing. If I am not accepted due to my level, then with all due respect I will just get to 40 and re-apply anyway, however I hope you don't use that to reject me knowing I'll re-apply XD. Another thing I'd like to add is I'm not as serious as my application makes me sound, I'm a lot more cheerful in game. I also have a stream that I run quite often when I am playing at The stream also saves the live recordings so you can look through them if you want. The buttons located at the bottom of the play screen called on demand. Most of it is just me grinding and being lazy. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Kennith

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kennith (Acolyte) (Accepted)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:50 pm

The link to my stream was blocked out, but if you really need it I'll give it.
Back to top Go down
#Kleopatra#
Your Pharaoh.
Your Pharaoh.

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kennith (Acolyte) (Accepted)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm

PM me in game for an interview.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kellymilkies.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kennith (Acolyte) (Accepted)   

Back to top Go down

Application - Kennith (Acolyte) (Accepted)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1